MyCard Debit Card Terms & Conditions:
The Garrett State Bank MyCard Debit Card service is subject to these terms and conditions. Additional terms and conditions apply to your MyCard Debit Card as outlined in your GARRETT STATE BANK ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFERS ATM AND DEBIT CARD CUSTOMER DISCLOSURE NOTICE provided with your MASTERMONEY CARD APPLICAITON.
By requesting a MyCard Debit Card and submitting an image of your choice, the person (Cardholder) whose name appears on the face of the Garrett State Bank MyCard Debit Card, warrants to The Garrett State Bank that:
- You are the owner of the image (i.e. the image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the image’s owner to use the image on your MyCard Debit Card;
- You have obtained express consent from any person whose image is used on your Card;
- Use of the image by The Garrett State Bank will not infringe on any other person’s rights, including intellectual property rights, in the image;
- You give The Garrett State Bank permission and a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable license to use the image on the MyCard Debit Card;
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Garrett State Bank (including its holding company, directors, officers, employees and contractors) harmless from and against any damages, loss, costs, expenses (including court costs and attorney fees) incurred by or asserted against The Garrett State Bank as a direct or indirect result of the issuance of the MyCard Debit Card or the use of the image and this service, including but not limited to any and all claims alleging infringement of a trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property right, the violation of a right of privacy and/or any other right. The Garrett State Banks’ liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with issuing the MyCard Debit Card and Garrett State Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim, or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by Garrett State Bank in connection with the MyCard Debit Card. The Garrett State Bank is not responsible for image quality including, but not limited to, positioning on the MyCard Debit Card.
The Garrett State Bank reserves the right to reject any image, including but not limited to any photograph submitted, or to refuse to issue a MyCard Debit Card, in our sole discretion. You may not submit images that are unacceptable, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Political statements
- Copyrighted or professional images not owned by you (including professional photographs taken by others)
- Trademarked or advertising material, website or email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal information
- Brand names or branded products
- Culturally insensitive images
- Images of celebrities and public figures, including but not limited to music, entertainment, sports and political figures
- Any credit or debit card payment brand references
- Obscene, harassing, discriminatory, provocative material, including but not limited to material containing nudity, profanity, obscenity or sexual content
- Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Any image or content that might interfere with the acceptance of the MyCard Debit Card or its security features
- Any image or content that might infringe, denigrate or dilute the MasterCard brand or its member financial institutions
You certify that you have read and understood the above Image Guidelines and that the image you submit to The Garrett State Bank will comply with the Image Guidelines. You certify that you have read and understood the MyCard Debit Card Terms & Conditions.
Your new replacement or reissued MyCard Debit Card may have a different card number, expiration date and security code than your existing debit card. If you have recurring bills paid from your checking account which are bills tied directly to your current debit card, you may need to update this information with the biller.
You agree to destroy your existing debit card once you receive your MyCard Debit Card and agree to hold Garrett State Bank harmless for any loss incurred because of your failure to do so.
If you have not advised The Garrett State Bank within 60 days prior to the renewal date noted on your MyCard Debit Card that you wish to submit a new image, Garrett State Bank will renew your existing MyCard Debit Card using the same image.
The Garrett State Bank reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and to terminate the MyCard Debit Card program or the MyCard Debit Card issued to you, at any time, at its sole discretion.